DIGITAL MARKETING & MULTIMEDIA COMMUNICATION
We are seeking a digital communication marketer/designer who will help us plan, execute & optimize our social networks and marketing channels.
You will work closely with the Creative Manager and collaborate with the team. Your job will be to produce creative content (Adobe suite - social post - studio photo) and support marketing efforts (market research - content optimisation – business target monitoring)
- Understanding of and experience in digital design and marketing
- Quickly learn and able to deep dive on your own to improve your skills
- Understand how creativity can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand
- Work closely with the Creative Manager and brainstorm on creative brief
- Able to share ideas clearly and suggest different alternatives to answer a brief
- Create mood boards and inspiration triggers
- Translate strategic ideas into creative assets (social media posts, website content, visuals,…) – or create a brief if need to be outsourced
- Update and create new visuals according to brand guidelines
- Optimize the brand social medias (Insta, Youtube, Tiktok,…)
- Analyze trends and consumer data to identify new market opportunities
- Develop search-driven recommendations
- Monitor and report on search performance
- Follow up internal communications
You are in your last study year of Master study program, related to Digital Marketing & Communication
- You are available for an internship period of minimum 3 months.
- You enjoy independent work, are versatile and you have a flexible attitude.
- You have good organizational skills, work in a structured way and deadlines do not scare you.
- You dare to take action and are proactive.
- You have good communication skills in English
- Experience bringing ideas to life with the Adobe suit (Illustrator, photoshop, premiere, after effect)
- Detail-focused design skills
- Strong analytical skills;
- You can dig for insights, test hypotheses, and develop actionable learnings.
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging internship with real purpose in a Belgian company
- kickstart your career by gaining valuable insights in an e-commerce start-up
- An opportunity to bring change and have a positive impact on the environment
- Located in a vibrant co-working place at Merode (Cinquantenaire)
- Free beverages (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- A sunny rooftop about to launch the BBQ season
- A fridge full of free Brussel Beer Project
- Eventually an extension of contract ?!
! When applying don't forget to mention desired start date and numbers of months you are available !