Bambaw: a Catalogue of Wholesale Eco Products Towards a Sustainable Future
Overconsumption is leading to a constant growth in the use of energy which has disastrous effect on our environment. In addition, global warming and waste pollution are issues of great concern today . Consumers are looking for more eco-friendly products and expect companies to offer sustainable alternatives. It is now more than ever imperative for companies to become actors of this change. This urgency has driven Bambaw to become a pioneer of the zero-waste movement and offer wholesale eco products to meet this growing demand.
Bambaw's catalog consists of more than thirty-two products divided into three main categories:
- Healthy & beauty: safety razors, makeup pads, cotton buds, tongue scraper, dental floss dispenser and sanitary pads
- Home & Kitchen: paper towel, dish brush & scraper, bottle brush set, coconut bowls, bamboo straws, stainless steel straws, straw brush and bamboo bedsheets
- On the Go: bamboo cutlery set, water bottles and lunch boxes
Bambaw has opted for materials to produce its wholesale eco products. We use, among others:
- Bamboo:It is a particularly strong material that has natural anti-bacterial properties. Also, its fibres are extremely soft and lightweight. These features make it an excellent choice for cutlery, straws, or bed sheets.
- 304 Stainless steel: It has a high recycling rate and can last a lifetime.
- Cotton: organic cotton fibre is soft and supple. It has anti-allergic properties.
- Coconut shell: Coconut shell are upcycled to offer a natural, environmentally friendly and unique material
We offer sustainable alternative with our zero waste wholesale products in the UK.
Bambaw was born in Brussels to offer alternatives to everyday single use products that are contributing to the pollution issue. Having the opportunity to choose wholesale eco products is a step towards a better future for future generations. Today, 30 countries, including 2000 shops, trust us and work with us to improve our world and help preserve our environment.
Bambaw is a zero waste wholesale uk suppliers that stands out for its transparency and focus on promoting a simpler and minimalist lifestyle that will be not only healthier but also positively contribute to our environment. Our mission is perfectly in line with the actual market trends, as Bambaw is focused on finding tackling the problem at the source rather. The zero-waste market is growing since recent years and is expected to grow of 3% between 2022 and 2026. Consumers are becoming more and more sustainable conscious in their consumption habits. This change in mentality is also in line with the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
Bambaw: a professional wholesale eco products supplier
High level of progessionalism
A team at your service
- A united and highly motivated team
- Focused on listening to your needs
- Always available to answer your questions
What we offer
- Free access to our wholesale ordering portal
- Maximum autonomy in the ordering process
- A Q&A to guide you
- A service that is always avaible via our chatbot or by email
- Access to product photos through our library
And that's not all:
- 3 to 5 working days: fast delivery throughout the European Union
- A positive ecological and ethical impact
A strong Social Commitment
Social commitment is a key part of Bambaw’s philosophy. We want to develop and offer products with an ethical and sustainable supply chain. Therefore, we are a carbon neutral company and constantly supporting sustainable actions. This means that we:
- Offset the carbon footprint of our products
- Collaborate with humanitarian projects that focus on sustainable projects
- Are engaged in Bolivia and Burkina Faso for humanitarian projects
- Partner up with NGOs that conduct research on plastic pollution: Plastic Soup and Plastic Free July
A Sustainable Production Process
Bambaw seeks to have a production chain that is as human and environmentally friendly as possible. Two principles govern this supply chain: ethics and sustainability.
Both concepts must be respected throughout the production process, from creation to delivery. Our partners help us to guarantee its proper application. This allows us to produce our wholesale eco products in the best possible conditions. In addition, to ensure quality work in our production facilities, we support our suppliers by paying them fairly and providing them with tools to improve their working conditions.
Certifications of quality excellences
The quality of our wholesale eco products is demonstrated by the numerous certifications we have obtained with tests made by third-party laboratories:
- Reach Certificate of Compliance: Made by the European Union, it controls the presence of harmful substances in our products
- BPA-free : all our water bottles are BPA-free
- CPSIA: It guarantees the children's product safety
- Food grade: in accordance with French Information ote DGCCRF 2014-108, DM:4B:COM:001 and Regulations (EC) No 1935/2004. It ensures that materials are non-toxic and safe for consumption.
- 304 stainless Steel materiel certified: Numerous tests are made on our bottles to ensure that the 304 stainless steel is within the standards
- Oeko-tex Certified Textile Quality: It shows that our textiles are guaranteed without harmful substances
- Tests by third-party laboratories: to ensure consumer safety in all our eco friendly products wholesale
- Organic 100 Content Standard: We only use cotton which contains between 95-100% certified organic material
- FSC: All our products are from sustainably managed and FSC certified forests.
- Vegan: Some of our products are 100% vegan and cruelty free
Wholesale purchasing information
If you are interested in our wholesale eco products, join us! We are your zero-waste wholesale partner in the UK.